Everyone loves a good smoothie! Whether you can’t think of what to eat or can’t be bothered to make another bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, a smoothie solves all. And this one in particular includes fruit, vegetables, and protein, so you get all the nutrients your body needs in one delicious glass.
How To Make It:
• 1/2 medium banana, fresh or frozen (may sub 1 cup fruit of choice such as green apple, frozen pineapple, or mango)
• 2 handfuls of spinach or greens of choice
• ½ avocado
• .25 litres of soy milk (or milk of choice)
• 1 (18g) scoop of Vanilla Natural Balance Shake protein powder
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy and no chunks remain.
3. Serve and enjoy (or store in a mason jar with lid for up to 24 hours in the fridge).